Monday 11 April 2011

The Genius Called YOU


                                                      SERIES 6
There’s a story folks haven’t yet heard; there’s a song mouths haven’t yet sung; there’s a rhythm men haven’t yet danced to; it’s about you; what are you waiting for; if you need to get prepared, start now; if you need to launch out, launch now; today is all the tomorrow you’ve been waiting for and tomorrow is the picture your today draws. For you, there’s nothing like bragging or boasting because you’re really as big as you say, and I dare say you’re even bigger than words can articulate. Make up your mind not to let small minds compress your dream and perception; what would we say about God that would be too good, too much or too big? If nothing, then how about you? Have you forgotten you’re created in His image and after His likeness? Didn’t he say, as He is so are we?

If it’s ok to blame oneself or wallow in self-pity (like some unfortunately do), how about just being a little smarter, admiring your size. Your real size; the blows that circumstances have dealt on you aren’t as hard and numerous as the greatness that through you can out-flow.
There’s a big deal about you; I know it way deep down on the inside of me; there’s one thing I like God for, He knows who He is and boasts about it lavishly; He calls Himself I AM THAT I AM; He knows there’s none besides Him and He doesn’t keep quiet about it, he voices it out for those who have ears to hear; will you do the same, will you be like Him? In fact He already said, as He is so are we; so are you going to cheat yourself by remaining silent if you’ve been quiet until now;always remember, your voice is strength to someone; and that someone is you. You’re the first beneficiary of whatever you say. Oh! If I could write better about it I would for all creation to read. If I could shout about it I would for the entire world to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment